10 Reasons to Join THE HOMELAND SECURITY NETWORK today:1) Educational TV: specialized learning on all related homeland security subjects - FREE: hand selected, every week!
2) Up-to-the minute news: hand selected, every week!
3) Blogs from such veterans as: Claire Rubin – 32 years in emergency response, Steve Emerson’s IPT constantly investigating Jihadist in this country, Eeben Barlow, an International expert and Counter Terrorist magazine contributor for Military and Security, News for Fire and Rescue, Lina Kolesnikova bringing European Homeland Security into perspective, Chuck Lanza on current topics and more than we can mention – all in one place.
4) Training available from: the best sources such as Security Solutions International, Emergency Film group, Law enforcement DVD training and lots of this for Free – available all in the same place.
5) Products and Technologies to help you do your job: product reviews, innovative products advertised on the site
6) Network with your peers informally: 4000 members and growing daily at an awesome rate, makes the Homeland Security Network the place to be heard amongst your peers and be confident that EVERYONE has been vetted by hand and approved by the HSN committee. No automatic sign ups here.
7) Attend the industry standard webinars: sponsored by HSN and attended by up to 1000 professionals. If you can’t make it live, then login and view the webinars at your leisure.
8) Biggest concentration of reports: outside the DHS! We have reports on every conceivable subject in one place so that if you are doing research on the latest in Homeland Security you can be confident you will find what you are looking for here.
9) Encouraged participation in groups and discussions: we have prizes for participation that exceed $10,000 in value; weekly raffles; free giveaways, groupon-style offers from manufacturers and much more for you just for taking part.
10) Subscription to the Counter Terrorist magazine: completely free, a $40.00 value delivered to your door with articles for Homeland Security by Homeland Security – no journalists at the Counter Terrorist just hands-on people that do the job!
BEST OF ALL – This is ALL completely free.
Every member is hand vetted to ensure you are dealing only with bona fide members of homeland security in a site that is a secured socket layer.